Monday 29 December 2008

#12 - Leaving for Tokyo

Tomorrow I am leaving for Tokyo so I can do New Year's there! I am going to be goign with my friend Alice for about 4 or 5 days, coming back on the 4th January. As much as I'd like to take the Shinkansen it is too expensive so we will have to travel by night bus which will take a long time! And also because we looked for rooms kind of late, we don't have anywhere to stay for the night of the 31st (we can move in on Jan 1st afternoon), so we will have to stay out all night. This means that the ridiculously late nights I have been having the past few days may help me to stay up, as I have been going to bed around 5/6 am.

This week I've pretty much not done anything. Just playing computer games and sleeping. Right now though, I have to do some laundry as I realise I have not got that many clothes! And also, I have to try to find a suitcase to borrow from someone that is small as I only have a large suitcase to take which is way too space to fill.

I will be sure to take lots of photos and prepared to write a long entry on this! I havn't decided yet whether to take my laptop or not...so it may be a while before I type next.

Happy holidays

No comments: