Friday 26 December 2008

#7 - Christmas time!

It may be a little delayed, but I hope everyone had a a nice Christmas! As for me, it was a fairly sad day. A few of the international students had to go home forever on Christmas day, so a lot of use went to the bus station to say goodbye. After that we went to KFC for some food, then just wandered around and looked at some shops. There were so many people out shopping so I didn't buy anything.

I have now got bus tickets and a room in Tokyo because I am going there on the 30th to be there for New Years! I am going with one other friend, and hopefully it will be fun and I anticipate I will take lots of pictures of Tokyo. I want to also meet up with the friends from home who are doing their year abroad in Tokyo.

But before I go off travelling, I need to write a short report on my time in Japan, as I had received a scholarship from the Japanese government, which I had totally forgotten about. I have now written it in English, but I will need help from a Japanese friend to translate it into Japanese because my langauge skills are not good enough for such a high register writing!

I was trying to organise my photos on my laptop yesterday and I uploaded quite a lot to my facebook account. I wanted to upload to my flickr too, but it has been too long since I have used it and i have forgotton all my login details. Hopefully I can upload the photos I havn't uploaded to facebook today.

No comments: